Creative Block: Illuminating Your Remedy
If you click yes to this event, you are excited to turn up with all your creative frustrations, fears, confusions and overwhelms, and are ready to dump them on the table to have a reaaally good look (and finally create a different relationship with this part of your creative process).
For 3.5 hours a small group of 4 creatives will get my friendly, yet eagle-eyed attention on their creative blocks. Using the Life Cycle of a Creative Spark as a framework to hang our discussion on, we'll unpack and dive deep into each block to unpack and illuminate your own personal remedy.
Bring your journal baby, because I'm sure you will walk away with notes a plenty - group think is super powerful, and having the wisdom and experience of fellow creatives is priceless.
What do I mean by creative blocks?
So glad you asked:
- Not maintaining a creative practice.
- Struggle to stay authentic to your expression, whilst seeing others make similar work.
- Struggle to find your own voice/soul print (style).
- Getting easily distracted.
- Overwhelmed with decision-making with all the ideas you have.
- Procrastination and imposter syndrome.
- Thinking of the end ‘product’ instead of enjoying the process.
- If this isn’t for money, what is the point?
- Perfectionism. It doesn’t come out like the image you have in your head, you give up.
- You avoid making 'bad' art and so you avoid making your art.
Creative block remedies.
Inspiration in your tank.
A belly full of laughs and food.
Full details will be released upon purchase. Cafe is Fremantle based, this is an in-person event.
Who is Natalia?
Experienced psychologist and life-long artist, she has worked with thousands of beautiful minds and hearts for over 15 years.
She has journeyed the creative process herself, and deeply understands the minefield that being a creative can bring; culminating in her latest offering 'The Life Cycle of a Creative Spark', an approachable look at the creative cycle and how to keep flowing through it.
Natalia blends depth and sincerity with light-heartedness and a good dose of laughter; and you can get a sense of this across all her offerings (retreats, online courses, youtube videos, in person art classes and counselling).